Location: WILDOMAR, California
Hospitality, Facility, Environmental Support
Join our Southwest Healthcare team of Education Professionals!
Southwest Healthcare Inland Valley Hospital in Wildomar, California, is a licensed 122-bed facility accredited by the Joint Commission. It is Southwest Riverside County's only designated Trauma Center and a county-designated Paramedic Base Station. The hospital performs more than 4,000 surgeries a year, and has an average of 4,000 Emergency Department visits per month. The hospital features a Bariatric Weight-Loss Surgery Center of Excellence and the region's only Total Joint Center.
Southwest Healthcare Rancho Springs Hospital in Murrieta, California, is a 120 bed acute-care hospital with the region's only Pediatric Emergency Services team (for children 14 and under) provided by board certified Rady Children's emergency medicine physicians. Rancho Springs Hospital also provides the area's only OB/Emergency Department program, which gives expectant mothers 24/7 on-site access to OB/GYN physician coverage. The Childbirth Center at Rancho Springs Hospital is the largest in the region and features spacious family-friendly private suites. Rancho's Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) is operated by Rady Children's.
Visit us online at: www.swhealthcaresystem.com
The Manager directs and administers all housekeeping services to maintain orderly, sanitary conditions in the hospital. Has overall responsibility for managing the linen department to ensure that linens, garments, and all other washables are collected and sent out to be laundered in order to provide adequate supplies of clean, sanitary linens to all necessary departments. Establishes standards, policies and procedures for linen operations and maintaining quality control. Supervises day-to-day operations of Environmental Services. Qualifications
- Basic knowledge of health care sanitation and training in infection control practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of supplies and equipment used in cleaning disinfection and waste disposal.
- Knowledge of all regulatory requirements with regard to infection control and environmental services procedures.
- Technical knowledge of proper floor care and use of floor care equipment.
- A working knowledge of productivity, budgeting, cost analysis, contractual agreements and purchasing.
- Ability to communicate clearly to a diverse group of individuals.
- Must have ability to interpret and communicate/read/understand in English in written and verbal material.
Minium Essential Experienace/Education
- Two years' experience in housekeeping/janitorial work in a health care facility with one year supervisory experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Competitive Compensation & Generous Paid Time Off
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plans
- 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
- SoFi Student Loan Refinancing Program
- Career development opportunities within UHS and its 300+ Subsidiaries!
About Universal Health Services
One of the nation's largest and most respected providers of hospital and healthcare services, Universal Health Services, Inc. (NYSE: UHS) has built an impressive record of achievement and performance, growing since its inception into a Fortune 500 corporation. Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has 89,000 employees. Through its subsidiaries, UHS operates 28 acute care hospitals, 335 behavioral health facilities, 40 outpatient facilities and ambulatory care access points in 39 U.S. states, Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and the United Kingdom.
Pay Transparency - To encourage pay transparency, promote pay equity, and proactively address regulations, UHS and all our subsidiaries will comply with all applicable state or local laws or regulations which require employers to provide wage or salary range information to job applicants and employees. A posted salary range applies to the current job posting. Salary offers may be based on key factors such as education and related experience.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.